Monday, January 21, 2013

{Preface} Sustain Haiti


In July-August 2012, I went to Haiti through the organization Sustain Haiti. I had so many wonderful- Life Changing- experiences that I never want to forget. So while I was in Haiti, I wrote a very long journal. Like 110 pages long. 



Every Page was this full


I am not a great writer, nor do I particularly love writing, but in Haiti, I wanted to write everything down. Pictures weren't enough to describe my feelings and experiences. I became obsessed and so every extra second I had went to writing in my journal. In some ways I regret this. Maybe I should've spent more time just sitting and enjoying the experience rather then writing, but this notebook has honestly become one of my most favorite possessions. 


The classy composition Haiti Journal

This blog is my way of documenting my oh-so-precious journal in a public way. I have anxiety about something happening to my Haiti Journal so I want to document it on this website and then ultimately print a copy on Shutterfly. 

These are my goals, these are my purposes. I hope you enjoy reading because I enjoyed living these wonderful and sometimes difficult experiences! 

No comments:

Post a Comment